Triggering and data acquisition aspects of SSC tracking [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Possible conceptual designs for wire chamber tracking systems which meet the requirements for radiation damage and rates in the SSC environment are discussed. Computer simulation studies of tracking in such systems are presented. Results of some preliminary pattern recognition studies are given. Implications for data acquisition and triggering are examined. 15 refs., 14 figs., 3 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1989., "slac-pub-4966", " conf-8901118-3", "DE89012265", Workshop on triggering and data acquisition for experiments at the Superconducting Super Collider, Toronto, Canada, 16 Jan 1989., and Hanson, G.G.; Palounek, A.P.T.; Niczyporuk, B.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14402359