Neutron dosimetry studies at the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 24 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Work performed since the last Workshop meeting is summarized. The studies have been divided into the following sections: (1) response of albedo neutron dosimeters to low energy neutrons; (2) discussion of dose-equivalent conversion factors; (3) modification of the A-B remmeter; (4) the effect of distance from the body on the response of albedo neutron dosimeters; (5) comparison of albedo neutron dosimeter techniques; and (6) modified NAD badge for additional beta shielding and albedo neutron dosimetry.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/22/1977., "ucrl-79633", " conf-770726-3", 6. workshop on personnel neutron dosimetry, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA, 11 Jul 1977., and Hankins, D.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14402922