Radiation transmission measurements on a small warm ion chamber [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Measurements were made on a small warm ion chamber (WIC) to determine if high energy neutrons travelling up the gaps of the SLD end plates may pose a problem during an accident. Measurement results are given through gaps, through the WIC body thickness. Photon and neutron penetration through end caps and the main body of the WIC are then extrapolated to apply to the SLD. (LEW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-cn-349
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14402998