Soudan 2 nucleon decay experiment [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Soudan 2 nucleon decay experiment consists of a 1.1 Kton fine grained iron tracking calorimeter. It has a very isotropic detection structure which along with its flexible trigger will allow detection of multiparticle and neutrino proton decay modes. The detector has now entered its construction stage.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl-hep-cp-86-47
E 1.99: conf-8604202-2
- Published through SciTech Connect.
7. workshop on grand unification, Toyama City, Japan, 16 Apr 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14403043