gamma. -converting plate system for neutrino-deuterium exposures in the FNAL 15-foot bubble chamber [electronic resource].
- Chicago, Ill. : Illinois Institute of Technology, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Illinois Institute of Technology and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- During May 18-20 of this year the hydrogen-filled 15-foot bubble chamber at Fermilab was operated with an array of four half-inch thick stainless steel plates mounted in downstream portions of the fiducial volume. Notes from the test run, and results from a Monte Carlo study of efficiencies of the plate array for detection of photons and positrons in final states produced in a wide-band neutrino--deuterium exposure, are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1978., "coo-3023-23", and Hanlon, J.; Mann, W.A.; Sommars, S.; Wald, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14403106