Production of Ra225 precursor for Ac225/Bi213 generators. Final CRADA Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Russian subcontractors shipped two small deliveries of Ra225 to PNNL for evaluation. The activity was close to the requisite amount in the subcontract. The first labeled properly; the second did not. This showed that the Russians could supply Ra225 to the US; however they proved unable to meet future demands for larger amounts of activity. The US DOE attempts to get Ra225 from Russian should be terminated; the Russians, under Rosatom, are not interested in this business.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/ne-c0300401
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nuclear Engineering Division; Ehst, D. A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14403251