Exposure calculations for the FRG isotopic heat source projectenvironmental assessment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The report documents the maximum exposure for transfer of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) Isotopic Heat Sources from the 324 Building and placed in interim storage at the Central Waste Complex (CWC). These results are to be reported in the Environmental Assessment DOE-EA- 1 21 1.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hnf-sd-spj-er--001
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fluor Daniel Hanford, Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14403594