Why does Livermore need LANSCE? [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 34-36 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Five years ago, I was the associate director of the nuclear test program, so I have a really close view of the role of the nuclear testing in the weapons program. My perceptions are strongly driven by the fact that we have lost testing and what that really means. I want to explain to you why I think we really need a science-based stockpile stewardship program and what the issues are interms of having lost nuclear testing.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la--12995-c
E 1.99: conf-9502128--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Defense, basic, and industrial research at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center, Los Alamos, NM (United States), 12-15 Feb 1995.
View MARC record | catkey: 14403697