Control system for glassing hot presses [electronic resource].
- Cincinnati, Ohio : General Electric Company, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A software programmable control system has been developed that automates the glass fusing process used in the production of semiconductor thermopile elements. The new control system replaces an older, mostly manual, electromechanical design. This report describes the new control design and its functional features.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:gepp-tis-815
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14404016