Milliwatt generator heat source progress report, January--December 1989 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- All hardware shipments to LANL were made on or ahead of schedule, thus satisfying all War Reserve and other hardware/yttrium requirements for the reporting period January--December 1989. A special investigation was conducted to determine the source of a surface staining'' problem observed on some T-111 components. Although the cause was not positively identified, the actions taken as a result of the investigation dramatically reduced both the frequency of occurrence and the magnitude of the problem. Hardware fabrication activates continued in an efficient and timely manner, with production losses at a minimal level. During the reporting period, a 99.4% utilization yield was realized, with a 0.8 dollar percent defectiveness. 1 ref., 15 figs., 5 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
EG and G Mound Applied Technologies, Miamisburg, OH (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14404021