Inductive Adder development [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- TITAN has successfully developed an Inductive Adder for use with a Hewlett-Packard Model 43734A Marx pulser. The unit provides an 800 kV peak output pulse to a modified HP 5081-9551 1 MV x-ray tube. The tube fits into the adder unit, and can thus be remotely operated. It delivers a peak on-axis dose of 35 mR at a one meter distance. Supporting radiography analyses, a description of the inductive adder approach and construction, and detailed test data are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1989., "la-sub--93-190", " sdl-r--059", "DE93040585", and Miller, R.B.; Davis, B.B.; Bayless, J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 05/01/1989 - 05/01/1989
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14404066