Isotopic power materials development. Quarterly progress report for period ending March 31, 1976 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 90 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The second in a series of quarterly reports for Technology and Space Applications materials programs conducted by the Metals and Ceramics Division of Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the Nuclear Research and Applications Division of ERDA is presented. These quarterly reports replace the monthly and annual reports previously issued on this work. The areas of research covered include high-temperature alloys for space isotopic heat sources, physical and mechanical metallurgy of heat source containment materials, isotope Brayton system materials support, and space nuclear flight systems hardware. (TFD)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm-5482
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14404166