Laboratory instrument design progress report, November 1--30, 1948 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1948.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress is reported on the following projects: Quartz-fiber microbalance research, quartz-fiber construction and maintenance, design of multiple stirrer plating unit, and design of rotating stage for foil photography.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:mlm--240
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Monsanto Chemical Co., Dayton, OH (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14404456