TRISTAN I [electronic resource] : techniques, capabilities, and accomplishments
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 24 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Following a brief description of the TRISTAN facility, the techniques developed for on-line nuclear spectroscopy of short-lived fission products, the studies possible, and the activities studied are presented. All journal publications relating to the development of the facility and the studies carried out using it are referenced, and co-workers identified.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on ISOL systems, Upton, NY, USA, 31 Oct 1977.
Talbert, W.L. Jr.
Los Alamos Scientific Lab., N.Mex. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14404514