Multi-Level Decision Making [electronic resource] : Models, Methods and Applications / by Guangquan Zhang, Jie Lu, Ya Gao
- Intelligent Systems Reference Library, 1868-4394 ; 82
- Part I Bi-level Decision Making -- Part II Multi-level Multi-follower Decision Making -- Part III Fuzzy Multi-level Decision Making -- Part IV Rule-set-based Bi-level Decision Making -- Part V Multi-level Decision Support Systems and Applications.
- This monograph presents new developments in multi-level decision-making theory, technique and method in both modeling and solution issues. It especially presents how a decision support system can support managers in reaching a solution to a multi-level decision problem in practice. This monograph combines decision theories, methods, algorithms and applications effectively. It discusses in detail the models and solution algorithms of each issue of bi-level and tri-level decision-making, such as multi-leaders, multi-followers, multi-objectives, rule-set-based, and fuzzy parameters. Potential readers include organizational managers and practicing professionals, who can use the methods and software provided to solve their real decision problems; PhD students and researchers in the areas of bi-level and multi-level decision-making and decision support systems; students at an advanced undergraduate, master’s level in information systems, business administration, or the application of computer science.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14405833