241-AY-102 Leak Detection Pit Drain Line Inspection Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2014. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document provides a description of the design components, operational approach, and results from the Tank AY-102 leak detection pit drain piping visual inspection. To perform this inspection a custom robotic crawler with a deployment device was designed, built, and operated by IHI Southwest Technologies, Inc. for WRPS to inspect the 6-inch leak detection pit drain line.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/20/2014., "rpp-rpt--56464-rev.0", and Boomer, Kayle D.; Gunter, Jason R.; Venetz, Theodore J.; Engeman, Jason K.; Joslyn, Cameron C.; Vazquez, Brandon J.; Garfield, John S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14406620