TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY ADVANCING TANK WASTE RETRIEVAL AND PROCESSING [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.), United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This technology overview provides a high-level summary of technologies being investigated and developed by Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) to advance Hanford Site tank waste retrieval and processing. Technology solutions are outlined, along with processes and priorities for selecting and developing them.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rpp-rpt-46322 rev 1
rpp-rpt-46322 rev 1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"rpp-rpt-46322 rev 1"
SAMS TL; MENDOZA RE.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14407127