Mission Need Statement [electronic resource] : Calcine Disposition Project Major Systems Acquisition Project
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document identifies the need to establish the Calcine Disposition Project to determine and implement the final disposition of calcine including characterization, retrieval, treatment (if necessary), packaging, loading, onsite interim storage pending shipment to a repository or interim storage facility, and disposition of related facilities.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/id-11251
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
J. T. Beck.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14407659