Characterization and Leach Testing for REDOX Sludge and S-Saltcake Actual Waste Sample Composites [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes processing and analysis results of boehmite waste type (Group 5) and insoluble high Cr waste type (Group 6). The sample selection, compositing, subdivision, physical and chemical characterization are described. Extensive batch leach testing was conducted to define kinetics and leach factors of selected analytes as functions of NaOH concentration and temperature. Testing supports issue M-12 resolution for the Waste Treatment Plant.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnnl-17368
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Peterson, Reid A.; Sinkov, Sergey I.; Lumetta, Gregg J.; Swoboda, Robert G.; McNamara, Bruce K.; Jagoda, Lynette K.; Kozelisky, Anne E.; Hubler, Timothy L.; Buck, Edgar C.; Edwards, Matthew K.; Fiskum, Sandra K.; Snow, Lanee A.; Daniel, Richard C.; MacFarlan, Paul J.; Jenson, Evan D.; Draper, Kathryn E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14407721