TANK 5 SAMPLING [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Tank 5 at the Savannah River Site has been used to store high level waste and is currently undergoing waste removal processes in preparation for tank closure. Samples were taken from two locations to determine the contents in support of Documented Safety Analysis (DSA) development for chemical cleaning. These samples were obtained through the use of the Drop Core Sampler and the Snowbank Sampler developed by the Engineered Equipment & Systems (EES) group of the Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/26/2007., "wsrc-sti-2007-00654", ANS Robotics and Remote Systems Topical Meeting., and Vrettos, N; Thomas Nance, T; William Cheng, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14407895