Current Activities of the ASME Subgroup NUPACK [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Current activities of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Section III Subgroup on Containment Systems for Spent Fuel High-Level Waste Transport Packagings (also known as Subgroup NUPACK) are reviewed with emphasis on the recent revision of Subsection WB. Also, brief insightson new proposals for the development of rules for internal support structures and for a strain-based acceptance criteria are provided.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/2007., "inl/con-07-13191", "None", Packaging and Transportation of Radioactive Materials,Miami, Florida,10/21/2007,10/26/2007., and D. Keith Morton; Paul McConnell; Gerald M. Foster.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14407944