CH Packaging Operations for High Wattage Waste at LANL [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 110 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (N.M.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This procedure provides instructions for assembling the following CH packaging payload: Drum payload assembly Standard Waste Box (SWB) assembly Ten-Drum Overpack (TDOP).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/13/2005., "doe/wipp-02-3220, rev. 6", and Washington TRU Solutions LLC.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14408213