Ultrasonic Examination of Double-Shell Tank 241-AP-107 Examination Completed February 2008 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- AREVA NC Inc. (AREVA), under a contract from CH2M Hill Hanford Group (CH2M Hill), has performed an ultrasonic examination of selected portions of Double-Shell Tank 241-AP-107. PNNL is responsible for preparing a report(s) that describes the results of the AREVA ultrasonic examinations.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/28/2008., "pnnl-17488 rev. 0", "830403000", and Anderson, Kevin K.; Pardini, Allan F.; Weier, Dennis R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14408335