Crucible-Scale Active Vitrification Testing of a Hanford Envelope C Tank 241-AN-102 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objectives of this work were to characterize and performance test the vitrified product and to provide RPP-WTP personnel with the results from these studies. This is the final report for the small scale active vitrification testing on the AN-102 sample.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"wsrc-tr-2000-00371 srt-rpp-2000-00024 rev. 0"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/21/2002 - 08/21/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14408486