Thermal Stability Studies of Candidate Decontamination Agents for Hanford’s Plutonium Finishing Plant Plutonium-Contaminated Gloveboxes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report provides the results of PNNL's and Fluor's studies of the thermal stabilities of potential wastes arising from decontamination of Hanford's Plutonium Finishing Plant's plutonium contaminated gloveboxes. The candidate wastes arising from the decontamination technologies ceric nitrate/nitric acid, RadPro, Glygel, and Aspigel.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/29/2005., "pnnl-15410", "830403000", and Scott, Paul A.; Scheele, Randall D.; Kozelisky, Anne E.; Cooper, Thurman D.; Jones, Susan A.; Ewalt, John R.; Trent, Donald S.; Edwards, Matthew K.; Minette, Michael J.; Compton, James A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14408687