GROA AIRBORNE RELEASE DISPERSION FACTOR CALCULATION [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information and United States. Department of Energy
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this document is to calculate airborne release dispersion factors (χ/Q) for the surface and subsurface facilities at the Geological Repository Operations Area (GROA). The calculated χ/Q values may be used to estimate radiological consequences to workers for potential releases from normal operations and event sequences for License Application. The scope of this document is to provide estimates of χ/Q values at potential onsite receptors from facility releases, under normal operating conditions and event sequences.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/21/2005., "000-hyc-mgr0-00100-000-00b rev 00b", "ENG.20050321.0001 DC#44255", and J. Wang.
View MARC record | catkey: 14408910