Evaluation of Glass From The DWPF Melter [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Defense Waste Processing Facility (DWPF) melter has operated for over eight years with more than six years of radioactive operations. For each sludge batch of waste processed a sample of the radioactive glass is analyzed. In conjunction with the pour stream sampling of Sludge Batch 2, a sample of the glass in contact with the pour spout insert was also collected for analysis. The samples were evaluated for chemical composition, crystal content and redox.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-ms-2002-00954
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
105 Annual Meeting & Exposition of The American, Nashville, TN (US), 04/27/2004--04/30/2004.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14409522