Glass Dissolution Mechanisms - Part 1 MCC-1 Static Leachability Data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The primary objective of this report was to analyze a growing body of leachability data to determine if existing concepts and models describing leachabilities of simple glasses apply to the more complex waste glass systems.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:dpst-81-693
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/17/2001 - 10/17/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14409594