Groundwater Quality Assessment Plan for Single-Shell Tank Waste Management Area U, Interim Change Notice 2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This ICN updates the assessment plan to reflect the current wells in the WMA U monitoring system and to revise the analyte list. This document was prepared under the Groundwater Remediation and Closure Assessment Projects, and reflects the requirements of the Groundwater Performance Assessment Project Quality Assurance Plan (PNNL-15014).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnnl-13612-icn-2
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Smith, Ronald M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14409642