SAFETY EVALUATION OF OXALIC ACID WASTE RETRIEVAL IN SINGLE SHELL TANK (SST) 241-C-106 [electronic resource].
- Richland, Wash. : CH2M Hill, inc., 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 178 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- CH2M HILL (Firm)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report documents the safety evaluation of the process of retrieving sludge waste from single-shell tank 241-C-106 using oxalic acid. The result of the HAZOP, safety evaluation, and control allocation/decision are part of the report. Revision 2 adds Toxic material release consequence text which was inadvertently left out of the original document.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/18/2003 - 08/18/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14409772