Verification Of Energy Balance In The Ansys V5.4 Thermal Calculations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Yucca Mountain Project Office, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this calculation is to verify the energy balance of the thermal calculations analyzed by ANSYS Version (V) 5.4 solver (see Section 4). The scope of this calculation is limited to calculating the energy balance of a two-dimensional repository thermal representation using the temperatures obtained from ANSYS V5.4. The procedure, AP-3.124, Calculations (Ref. 3), and the Technical Work Plan for: Waste Package Design Description for LA (Ref. 2) are used to develop this calculation. The associated activity is the development of engineering evaluations to support the Licensing Application design activities.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:cal-wis-th-000009 , rev. 00
cal-wis-th-000009 , rev. 00
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"cal-wis-th-000009 , rev. 00"
"MOL.20010223.0062, DC# 27045"
M.J. Anderson; H. Marr.
View MARC record | catkey: 14409916