Potential Enhancement of the Saltstone Inadvertent Intruder Analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In 2002, a Special Analysis (SA) was conducted to develop radionuclide disposal limits for low curie salt and other salt wastes in the Saltstone Disposal Facility (SDF). This Special Analysis was done to update the Saltstone Performance Assessment (PA), which had assumed that only waste from the In-Tank Precipitation process and the Effluent Treatment Facility would be disposed in Saltstone and to address requirements of the new DOE Waste Management Order.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 05/14/2003 - 05/14/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14409918