Waste In-Situ Stabilization/Entombment Research and Development Project [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 42 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The technical basis and stakeholder acceptance of entombment technology is necessary before entombment becomes a decontamination and decommissioning (D and D) option for nuclear reactors. The authors present a research and development (R and D) approach addressing technical basis and stakeholder acceptance of entombment technology. The approach includes a consortium and the conceptual R and D program.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/29/2000., "ineel/con-2000-00598", Spectrum 2000, Chattanooga, TN (US), 09/24/2000--09/28/2000., and Hanson, R.G.; Birk, S.M.; Vernon, D.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410239