Evaluation of Proposed New LLW Disposal Activity Disposal of eTF Activated Carbon Vessels in Trenches [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The intent of this document is to provide an evaluation to determine if the proposed change to disposal practices (sealing activated carbon vessels to place them in trenches or disposing of them as CIG) is within the assumptions, parameters, and bases of the approved performance assessment (PA) and composite analysis (CA). If it is, then this document serves as the technical basis for implementing the proposed activity. If not, then, in order to implement the proposed activity, the PA and CA would need to be updated as appropriate and DOE approval sought of the update (special analysis or revision of the PA or CA).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-tr-2002-00339
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/24/2002 - 10/24/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410325