Durability of SRP Waste Glass - Effects of Waste Loading, Part III [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this study was to develop further understanding of the effects of waste loading on glass leaching. Specifically, waste loadings up to 60 wt per cent oxides were investigated by leaching glasses in buffered and unbuffered solutions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/12/2002 - 09/12/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410391