Review of FY2001 Development Work for Vitrification of Sodium Bearing Waste [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1,028 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Treatment of sodium-bearing waste (SBW) at the Idaho Nuclear Technology and Engineering Center (INTEC) within the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory is mandated by the Settlement Agreement between the Department of Energy and the State of Idaho. This report discusses significant findings from vitrification technology development during 2001 and their impacts on the design basis for SBW vitrification.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/09/2002., "ineel/ext-02-00194", and Barnes, C.M.; Taylor, D.D.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410398