First Delisting Approval by the US EPA for a Vitrified Mixed Waste [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Delisting of a vitrified hazardous and radioactive (mixed) waste stored at the Savannah River Site has been approved by Environmental Protection Agency, Region 4. This is the first approval of a delisting petition for a vitrified waste, listed or mixed, in the United States.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-ms-2002-00576
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
SPECTRUM, Reno, NV (US), 08/05/2002--08/08/2002.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410471