Waste Tank Summary Report for Month Ending 04/30/2002 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report is the official inventory for radioactive waste stored in underground tanks in the 200 Areas at the Hanford Site. Data that depict the status of stored radioactive waste and tank vessel integrity are contained within the report. This report provides data on each of the existing 177 large underground waste storage tanks and 60 smaller miscellaneous underground storage tanks and special surveillance facilities, and supplemental information regarding tank surveillance anomalies and ongoing investigations. This report is intended to meet the requirement of US. Department of Energy Order 435.1 (DOE-HQ, August 28, 2001, Radioactive Waste Management, US. Department of Energy-Washington, D.C.) requiring the reporting of waste inventories and space utilization for the Hanford Site Tank Farm tanks.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/05/2002., "hnf-ep-0182, rev.169", "ECN-672895", HANLON, B.M., and CHG (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/05/2002 - 06/05/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410556