9W-12W, 8H and 10H Cell, Rack Pan, and Air Tunnel Inspections for the Safe Deactivation NCSE [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The cell, rack pan, Warm Canyon Air Tunnel (WCAT) and Hot Canyon Air Tunnel (HCAT) inspections did not reveal significant deposits or accumulation of fissile material. Nor were there any depressions, except the sumps, that exceeded the limits of 2 inch x 6 inch in 9W-12W or 20 inch x 35 inch in 8H or 10H. After filling the sumps and isolating the liquid sources, the cells, rack pans, and air tunnels meet the requirements for criticality safety as described in the NCSE.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410696