Design verification and validation plan for the cold vacuum drying facility [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Cold Vacuum Drying Facility (CVDF) provides the required process systems, supporting equipment, and facilities needed for drying spent nuclear fuel removed from the K Basins. This document presents the both completed and planned design verification and validation activities.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:snf--4396--rev0
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14410973