SUBSURFACE DESIGN SUPPORT LOW THERMAL LOAD REPOSITORY (25 MTU/ACRE) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information and United States. Department of Energy
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this document is to present a comparison between the Viability Assessment Design Layout and a 25 MTU/acre conceptual repository design. The scope of this analysis is comparing the linear dimensions and the quantities of the major design elements, for example, emplacement drifts, perimeter mains, exhaust mains, performance confirmation drifts, connecting ramps and vertical development.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bcaa00000-01717-0200-00017 rev 00
bcaa00000-01717-0200-00017 rev 00
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"bcaa00000-01717-0200-00017 rev 00"
View MARC record | catkey: 14410999