Caustic Leaching of Hanford Tank S-110 Sludge [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes the Hanford Tank S-110 sludge caustic leaching test conducted in FY 2001 at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. The data presented here can be used to develop the baseline and alternative flowsheets for pretreating Hanford tank sludge. The U.S. Department of Energy funded the work through the Efficient Separations and Processing Crosscutting Program.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnnl-13702
E 1.99: ew4010000
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wagner, John J; Greenwood, Lawrence R; Sell, Richard L; Lumetta, Gregg J; Soderquist, Chuck Z; Urie, Michael W; Carson, Katharine J; Darnell, Lori P; Hoopes, Francis V; Sinkov, Serguei I.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/31/2001 - 10/31/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411017