Technical Safety Requirements (TSR) for Waste Receiving & Processing (WRAP) facility [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- These Technical Safety Requirements (TSRs) define the Administrative Controls required to ensure safe operation of the Waste Receiving and Processing Facility (WRAP). As will be shown in the report, Safety Limits, Limiting Control Settings, Limiting Conditions for Operation, and Surveillance Requirements are not required for safe operation of WRAP.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/10/2001., "hnf-sd-wm-tsr-007, rev.2", "ECN-662719", TOMASZEWSKI, T.A., and FH (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/10/2001 - 07/10/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411199