Air Stripping of 1-Butanol During Cleaning of the 242-16H Evaporator [electronic resource] : 2. Optimized Mass Transfer and Equilibrium Predictions
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This study contains an aggressive ''equilibrium'' upper-limit for the butanol removal rate, as well as a ''best estimate'' approximation of the butanol removal during evaporator cleaning.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/17/2001., "wsrc-tr-2001-00086", and Poirier, M.R.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 04/17/2001 - 04/17/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411337