Cesium Sorption/Desorption Experiments with IONSIV(R) IE-911 in Radioactive Waste [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes cesium desorption from IONSIV IE-911 during ambient temperature storage and following temperature increases to 35 and 55 degrees C. This report also describes cesium sorption following return to ambient temperature. The IONSIV IE-911 used in these tests was loaded with cesium from Tank 44F radioactive waste in an ion exchange column test in 1999. Cesium desorbed and resorbed in the presence of Tank 44F waste and simulated waste solutions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"wsrc-tr-2000-00362 rev. 0"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 02/13/2001 - 02/13/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411445