Cold Vacuum Drying Facility Stack Air Sampling System Qualification Tests [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report documents tests that were conducted to verify that the air monitoring system for the Cold Vacuum Drying Facility ventilation exhaust stack meets the applicable regulatory criteria regarding the placement of the air sampling probe, sample transport, and stack flow measurement accuracy.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Glissmeyer, John A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/24/2001 - 01/24/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411489