Double Shell Tank (DST) Transfer Piping Subsystem Specification [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This specification establishes the performance requirements and provides references to the requisite codes and standards to be applied during design of the Double-Shell Tank (DST) Transfer Piping Subsystem that supports the first phase of Waste Feed Delivery.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/17/2001., "hnf-4161, rev.1", "ECN-644520", GRAVES, C.E., and CHG (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/17/2001 - 01/17/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411505