Dr. David Dickey Consultation on Mixing for 2H Evaporator Cleaning and Restart [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this study there were three main objectives: (1) to recommend sparged gas rates necessary to enhance mixing in the evaporator pot and to estimate the amount of gas hold-up for each gas rate; (2) to evaluate the available TNX tank and mixer and to make recommendations for mixing requirements to neutralize contents and suspend the precipitate; and (3) to recommend possible methods for mixing the contents of a large high-level waste storage tank, Tank 43.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-tr-2000-00439
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Van Pelt, W.B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 12/06/2000 - 12/06/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411592