Development and Evaluation of a Pilot Prototype Automated Online Sampling System [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An automated online sampling system has been developed for the BNFL-Hanford Technetium Monitoring Program. The system was designed to be flexible and allows for the collection and delivery of samples to a variety of detection devices that may be used.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/27/2000., "bnf-003-98-0293", and Whitaker, M.J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/27/2000 - 07/27/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411880