Hanford Tank Farms Vadose Zone, Addendum to the T Tank Farm Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This addendum to the T Tank Farm Report (GJO-99-101-TARA, GJO-HAN-27) published in September 1999 incorporates the results of high-rate and repeat logging activities along with shape factor analysis of the logging incorporates the results of high-rate and repeat logging activities along with shape factor analysis of the logging data. A high-rate logging system was developed and deployed in the T Tank Farm to measure cesium-137 concentration levels in high gamma flux zones where the spectral gamma logging system was unable to collect usable data because of high dead times and detector saturation. This report presents additional data and revised visualizations of subsurface contaminant distribution in the T Tank Farm at the DOE Hanford Site in the state of Washington.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:gjo-99-101-tara
E 1.99: gjo-han-27
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/01/2000 - 07/01/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14411922